chopsticks——fork in Chinese table

chenyaya

chopsticks——fork in Chinese table

Postby chenyaya » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:55 pm

Chopsticks called chopsticks, a very invented by Chinese han ethnic characteristics of eating tools. Ancient books ", everything is done, the old yu ", "zhou XiZhe is like zhu, and carried on some children." The late king zhou of shang dynasty monarch, visible in the 11th century BC have appeared in our country, seiko manufacturing of ivory chopsticks, that is to say, recorded in the history of our country have to use chopsticks has 3000 years history. In addition, folk legends about chopsticks also many, said son tooth revelation invented by the divine bird of chopstick, said da ji to win the favor of king zhou invented hostaes with chopsticks, with dayu water conservancy advantage to save time in the branches of the hot food and the legend of the invention of chopsticks.
Call are used in today's society, chopsticks, but experts and scholars in calligraphy, poetry and articles are still called chopsticks chopsticks or 筯, did not like "pushing peng may language" "forget the beginning".
Chopsticks are the standard length of six points to seven inches long, representative have desires, in order to show is essentially different with animals.
Chopsticks "chopsticks" word is how evolution to come over? This title since the Ming dynasty, as well as Liu Rong written book glycine garden stories recorded: "folk customs, taboo is everywhere, and wuzhong. Such as the boat line up 'live', 'taboo', 'chopsticks' to', '." Originally, "zhu" and "live" unisonant, IP dreads the ship broke down, so they called "zhu" is the "fast", meaning let the ship line quickly. Today because of the spread already a long time, to have also called zhu for tachyon between literary intelligentsia, forget its beginning also. "Japanese people do not have this kind of taboo, so Japan is called" zhu "my chopsticks. Chopsticks is bamboo made, over time, the posterity put" fast "and" bamboo ", known as "the chopsticks".
亚马逊

JasonAnide

wagering sites: An Easy Access To successful Gambling

Postby JasonAnide » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:24 am

Admiring the persistence you put into your blog and in depth information you offer. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed material. Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

ShawnBug

Sony Ericsson K660i - Most Requiring Phone In Sony Cybershot Series

Postby ShawnBug » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:53 am

of course like your website however you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very bothersome to inform the reality nevertheless I'll certainly come back again.

ShawnBug

How To Set Up Windows Media Player Mp4 Codec - A Simple Guide

Postby ShawnBug » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:07 pm

I cherished as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The comic strip is attractive, your authored material stylish. however, you command get got an edginess over that you want be handing over the following. unwell indubitably come further until now once more since precisely the same nearly very incessantly inside case you defend this hike.

Return to “Customs”